WVHS Online Store & Payments
How to login to the WVHS ONLINE STORE:
- Go to WVHS Website: hs.wvsd208.org
- Click on the money icon in the top right corner
- Login using your parent SKYWARD login
- You are now on the Family Page; you'll see a box for each child enrolled in a WVSD school as well as a box with your name.
- Click on the box of the student you wish to purchase an item for.
- Click on “Items at All Schools”
- Click on “HIGH SCHOOL”
- Click on “West Valley High School”
YOU ARE NOW IN THE HIGH SCHOOL ONLINE STORE
If you do not remember your SKYWARD login information, you will need to go to the SKYWARD Login Page and select Forgot your Login/Password to reset. If you change your password, you will NOT be able to login to the ONLINE STORE until the following day as the two systems sync overnight.
Alternate Login Method:
Login using your STUDENT's ID (lunch account) number as the login (include the 0 at the beginning) and the student’s last name in ALL CAPS as the password.
How to purchase items:
- Click on one of the categories
- Choose an item by clicking “buy” next to the item you want to purchase
- Navigate back and forth between categories and fill your cart with any other items you want to purchase
- If you wish to purchase items for multiple children, click on “Your Family” in the top left to navigate back to the Family Page.
- When you are ready to check out, click “Checkout” in the upper right corner
- Click the Blue “Checkout” box in the bottom right corner
- If your items require additional information, the button will say, “Checkout Step 1: Additional Info.” Fill in your information on the next page and click “Checkout Step 2: Payment”
- The next page will give a list of all of the items you are purchasing for each child. Please review this carefully before making your payment.
- Fill in your credit card information and click “Pay Now”
- Click on “Complete” to view or print your receipt
- Use the icons at the top to save your receipt as a PDF or print it for your records.
- We highly recommend printing all receipts especially for apparel and other tangible items. You can also take a screenshot of the receipt and keep the picture until the items have been delivered or the event has passed.