Categories: Resources for Parents, Academics
- English 4 credits
- Math 3 credits Algebra/Geometry/3yr
- Physical Ed 1.5 credits
- Health 0.5 credit
- Social Studies 3 credits PNW/World/US- 1 credit/Civics/CWP
- Science 3 credits (2.0 credits are lab)
- Arts 2 credits or Art 1 credit/Personalized Pathway 1 credit
- World Language 2 credits or Personalized Pathway 2 credits
- Career and Technical Education-Occupational Ed 1 credit
- Electives 4 credits
Total: 24 credits
**Personalized Pathway Requirement are related courses that lead to a specific post-high school career or educational outcome chosen by the student based on the student’s interests and High School and Beyond Plan, that may include Career and Technical Education, and are intended to provide a focus for the student’s learning. Learn more at wvfutures.org.
These requirements fully meet the Minimal College Admission Standards (College Academic Distribution Requirements, CADR) required in Washington State.